We checked the weather forecast and it is suppose to be sunny this weekends. I picked up the phone and booked a place for two -a camping patch.
After we arrived, we have to look for our 'spot'. Some tents looked quite intimidating. As a camper-virgin, I was completely blown away!
This is what inside looks like. We brought our beloved pillows, duvet and new sleeping bags..hopefully it's cosy tonight
I told hubby that we might have been over-packed. But hey, better to be over than under-packed, no? We brought so much snacks and food and sausages!!
I set up our tea break area after the tent mounting.. Never forgets our special M&S la petit small bites! And hot water flask for tea 24 hours/day!
These were some of our chilled drinks... wowww, I miss camping already!
Took a selfie with my favourite sweet sandwich while hubby was cooking..
Someone is enjoying BBQ-ing =) He sat quietly and indulge in his camping moments. He has been planning this for ages -it's about time! <3 font="">3>
Marinated chicken wings..
Barely a couple of hours later, a big family came and set a camp nearby to ours. The kids were super cute. I realised that camping is definitely an activity for building a healthy family relationship..
The product!!! Yummmy! And I am not exaggerating...
My turn to look out for the fire... #chickenwingspart.2
Enchanted forest ...
Long journey ahead of us -never gives up
Breathtaking scenery..
Too beautiful to be true..
It was sooo windy! But boy, it was completely worth it!
Look at those views!
Our journey going back to the car. A lot of other visitors parked here to do some mountain climbing. But we don't have the gear so will do that some other time =)
Roundwood, Co.Wicklow.
Our dinner -sausage rolls..
Cosy-ing inside the tent. Night is almost here..
One happy camper boy with his endless gadgets, hmmphh!
English breakfast success. This is truly a blessing..
Our last selfie for the camping trip!
Verdict: would definitely do this again. Camping was so fun and I really enjoyed outdoor activities. Special thanks to my hubby (aka Victor) for being such a huge support and being so patient with me throughout this whole experience! I can't wait to go camping again, should the weather permits!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment