Today is Sunday (08/08/12010). Woke up early today. No dream. No nothing.
Thank God for a very restful night & thank God for he is next to me when I woke up. My heart felt content. Energised from the deep 9 hours sleep, I ran down to the kitchen to do some cleaning and hubby went to vacuum the house. I found myself to be anal about hygiene and house's cleanliness these days after I took my vow. Hypocrite? So be it. As long as I changed for the better plus, I have someone else to share the workload with =P
We vacuumed the house, scrub the toilets and kitchen, re-arranged the living hall, changed the duvet set. It didn't take long but the satisfaction lasts longer.
Laksa Sarawak! I haven't had that thing for several months. The Laksa paste that mom bought me are still wrapped tightly inside the fridge. While the adrenaline still lasts, I might as well. The proposal was delivered to my hubby who delightedly approved and efficiently (as usual) send text messages to common friends for some 'sharing-is-caring' session.
After an hour of labour of love (I meant cooking =P) I saw hubby was diligently peeling off the chicken's flesh into small tiny fibres; a so much needed ingredient of Laksa Sarawak. As I looked again, he was munching the remainers; as if he hasn't been eaten for days! Poor hubby: starvation + physical labour = married to Sophia. HAHA!
But that doesn't lasts long as before you knew it, he gulped the whole bowl of Laksa Sarawak!
(time interval as I need to shower -smelly Laksa hoovering my newly done hair)
It's 23:00pm. We just came back from some serious bowling session and supper at this new Malaysian Restaurant -Nyonya. Had so much fun. Good company really matters. We all have different ways in seeing things, different background, different persona -simply different yet FUN.
Laksa Sarawak -a success indeed!! So...when is next??
tata~

--best sarawak laksa in Dublin!!
ReplyDelete---when is next?? tomorrow!!??!?!?
:P