Watched INCEPTION at 20:00pm.
No, I wasn't watching a movie. But a whole new generation of motion pictures.
Story lines were beautifully dissected, materials were meticulously researched and its art of precision in both reality and dreams are virtually consumable. Running at 148minutes, it brought me to 1776minutes of sleep time and 298,368minutes of deep sleep. And I was at 4th level of this contemporary science fiction imaginarium.
Penrose stairs -I remembered them from the pile of dad's book. It has always amused me as a child and having them carefully layered out with a simple trick of mind is a genius. I always wonder -what else is out there. What's more? What if? And thanks to Christopher Nolan whose direction in this work of honor brings the concept of impossible to a whole new era. The impossible, my friends, is a state of mind. But the one beyond impossible is something to dream..
Zero gravity is the basic of reality. Its a well-known truth of physics that enables and disables a lot of our inventions. The phrase 'on the ground' is equals to zero gravity and how this was manipulated to end each equally-shared-dreams is absurd and disturbingly Einstein -so I found. How someone can abstract ones mind and planted whatever ideas subconsciously through a basic principles of life shows how mind is indeed an instrument with incredible flexibility and creativity with easily manouvered weight of contents.
My totem -a peck on the cheek from hubby- brought me back to reality. Unfortunately in this dream, I was the architect and I've decided that zero gravity is yet still the best for me..

I love this movie!!
ReplyDelete