Hi friends..
My last blog was about 3 years ago. I don't even remember the name of my blog. Yes, shame on me. I didn't blog not because life was too busy or too uneventful. It's just simply I forget how to write. And I forget how writing makes me -somehow partially whole again.
I realised that I haven't really introduce myself (properly). I am a Malaysian by nationality but I have been living in Ireland for more than 10 years. English has always been my second language but I have always enjoyed writing whether be it in my own language (Bahasa Malaysia) or in English. I have only started to speak in formal/proper English since I came to Ireland, hence, I am still learning, still having patchy grammars, still taking me super long to write a simple short essays. But I still love writing and now, I have enjoyed writing in English -more and more.
I am married to a superman; literally. He who loves me unconditionally. He who cooks for me, put me to sleep every night and treat me no less than a princess. He who would cuddle with me just because I wanted to -despite his many deadlines. But he can be quite blunt. He said he needs to keep me grounded (I don't know why). He is an introvert but he is the funniest man at the same time. Most importantly, he is a good listener. Too good, sometimes he heard me even in his dreams :p
Of late, I have so many thoughts. That I was drowning in them. I ranted most of them to my husband but, a human could only take so much -seriously. There is no point of taking the piss out of myself by giving it away to someone else -to my superman. NO WAY! So I have decided to write again.
Just maybe, maybe, somewhere in this world someone understands me. Someone who will want to listen to my (endless) rants and doesn't mind it. Friends are good. But having people who you haven't met yet but still understand you -now, that's cool. I want to write for all the cool people out there.
So, will you join me in this journey from today? You and I -let's grow old together.
No comments:
Post a Comment